Ariel's Song

I woke up singing "part of your world" from the Disney old cartoon movie, the little mermaid. The story is about a beautiful and talented singer-songstress mermaid called Ariel. She was the youngest of the underwater king's many daughters and the most beloved, by all. I love beautiful voices like Ariel's. The myth surrounding good singing voices is that they are very precious and very hard to come by. I'm not sure who voiced the singing and talking voice of Ariel but it fascinates me that such a good, joyful and pure voice exists. The sounds of singing makes people happy. As does it when I sing. I love to sing sometimes, but I'm not good at singing the right lyrics. I daydream and go off on tangents, just humming the melody and making up the words as I go..!
Ads go here

Comments

You are welcome to share your ideas with us in comments.

Archive

Contact Form

Send